Training Manager-job vacancy
TITLE: Training Manager/ ‘Boosting Technological Developments in Shirak marz’ project
START: 16 April, 2018
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Yerevan (with possible trips to Gyumri)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia is looking for Training Manager to work within the framework of the project ‘Boosting Technological Developments in Shirak marz,’ funded by the European Union and RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development. The incumbent will undertake the responsibility for the capacity building component, targeted at unemployed youth and IT companies, operating in Shirak marz.
- Develop education project concepts and ensure their successful planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation that contributes to the formation of qualified workforce in the IT/ICT labor market in compliance with the international development requirements:
- Establishing and managing strategic partnership with the higher educational institutions, software development companies to design joint projects:
- Recruitment and performance management of technological trainers and mentors, involved in the training courses and project
- Provide support in forming teams for the coding bootcamp and oversee the implementation process
- Assist in development of business development needs assessment and capacity building programs for IT companies, operating in Shirak marz
- Master’s degree in the field of education, marketing, business development or any relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in learning and development, talent development in IT or ICT training center.
- 2 years of experience in IT project management (PMP certification will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent communications (written and oral), negotiations and managerial skills (relevant certificate is a plus)
- Advanced level knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: depending on skills and experience, the remuneration will be around 1000-1500 EUR monthly (Gross).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a CV to [email protected]. In the subject line of your email, please mention ‘Training Manager’. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.
OPENING DATE: 16 April 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2017, 18.00 Yerevan time
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Through funding of the European Union and RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development, Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia and Gyumri Information Technologies Center are implementing a new project, aiming to support economic development of Shirak marz through skill enrichment of unemployed young population and business development of IT community. The project's goal is to train the unemployed your and enlarge the operation of existing IT companies in the region through skill enhancement of the companies in the form of business development and financial assistance.