What is QA?
In developing products and services, quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirements. A quality assurance system is said to increase customer confidence and a company’s credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with others.
Why to learn QA?
The task of QA exists in any field but it is more important in the field of IT, as during the development process many bugs are left unnoticed. Many IT companies have a separate department, devoted to quality assurance. Today’s quality assurance systems emphasize catching defects, before they get into the final product. The role of QA is highly emphasized in the IT sphere, and almost all companies have the position of QA. The demand is growing drastically. Hurry up to fins your place in the labor market.
Why to participate in this course?
What will I be able to do after the course?
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process
- 15 lessons x 2 hours
- 19:00 - 21:00
- To receive Foundation Level certification, it is recommended that candidates have 6 months of IT experience.
The program of the course is presented.The language of instruction is Armenian.