OOP with C# and ASP.NET
- 50 lessons x 2 hours
- 19:30 - 21:30
- Tuesday, August 01
- 289,000 AMD
- Thursday, July 27, 19:00
- 'Programming fundamentals' course/Enrollment will be done based on test results/
Why to learn?
C# is an elegant and type-safe object-oriented language that enables developers to build a variety of secure and robust applications that run on the .NET Framework. C# has been one of the top five most popular programming languages for the past decade, as well as being the main language that enterprises pay programmers to use to build serious applications. You can use C# to create Windows client applications, XML Web services, distributed components, client-server applications, database applications, and much, much more.
About the course
The course is designed for developers who:
- Want to gain in-depth knowledge of the core C# language
- Need a fast introduction to the .NET platform architecture
- Would like an overview of how to navigate the .NET Framework class library
- Would like to build web applications using ASP.NET
The course consists of five main sections:
- OOP Programming,
- Advanced Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- T-SQL and SQL Server
The course will be delivered in Armenian. The program of the course is presented here. To get enrolled in the course, you will need to pass the test. Click here to see a sample of the test. The prerequisite for this course is the participation in the 'Programming fundamentals' course.
What will I be able to do after the course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to
- Examine core language features such as types, variables, and control constructs
- Use object-oriented features such as class, interface, protection, and inheritance
- Perform error notification and error handling using exceptions
- Use properties to implement the private data/public accessor pattern
- Use namespaces to group related types
- Use delegates and events to implement callbacks
- Override Object class methods such as ToString
- Use dynamic binding and polymorphism to write generic code (i.e., less code!)
- Distinguish between "implementation inheritance" and "interface inheritance".
- Create web applications using the ASP.NET framework and C#, including web pages, user input handling, and database access.
- Implement secure and scalable web applications using best practices in web development.
By the end of the course, you will have a strong understanding of OOP using C# and how to apply it in web development using ASP.NET, giving you the skills and knowledge to build robust and scalable web applications.
About the trainer
Suren Edilyan has more than 10 years of experience in software program development and is teaching at the centre for 7 years.
How to apply?
Fill out the application form below by July 31. If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us at (010) 545 343, (099) 545 343, or (041) 545 343, and we will be delighted to provide you with answers.